Work for MyHealth Access Network – Your role at MyHealth will help to provide the platform upon which provider leaders affect change through the use of innovative healthcare technology and the dissemination of impactful information. Our work is constantly expanding to new geographies and provider entities (e.g., Hospitals, clinics, labs, payers, social service agencies and other clinical organizations) wanting to transform the way they deliver services.
If you are passionate about making an impact and working with a diverse and innovative team, apply for a job with MyHealth today by sending your resume to: email@example.com
- Health Data and Visualization Analyst: Reports To: Director of Finance and Analytics. We are looking for a Healthcare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights.
Read more – Health Data & Visualization Analyst job information
- Web Developer: Reporting to the Director of Finance and Analytics, to advise and execute the vision for MyHealth analytics products and services with MyHealth leadership. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Read more – Web Developer job information
- Integration Analyst: Reporting to SVP Tech Services, the Integration Analyst monitors and manages the ETL (extract, transform and load) and matching processes for data from healthcare data sources to enable high quality results.
Read more – Integration Analyst job information
- Project Manager: Reporting to MyHealth’s Program Director, the Project Manager role will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for successfully leading one or more of MyHealth’s strategic projects and work streams in support of Tulsa’s Birth Through Eight Strategy for Tulsa.
Read more – Project Manager job information.
- Account Relationship Manager: Reports to Director of Finance and Analytics Manages assigned customer relationships within healthcare provider customer-base, including customer escalations.
Read more – Account Relationship Manager job information.
- Database Administrator (DBA) – The position will oversees, advise, and execute on all aspects of the MyHealth Analytics database environment. This would include anything from initial database architecture design through implementation, administration, monitoring, tuning, back-up, migration, and support.
Read more – Database Administrator (DBA) job information.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org