Work for MyHealth Access Network – Your role at MyHealth will help to provide the platform upon which provider leaders affect change through the use of innovative healthcare technology and the dissemination of impactful information. Our work is constantly expanding to new geographies and provider entities (e.g., Hospitals, clinics, labs, payers, social service agencies and other clinical organizations) wanting to transform the way they deliver services.
If you are passionate about making an impact and working with a diverse and innovative team, apply for a job with MyHealth today by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Account Relationship Manager: Manages key customer relationships within healthcare provider customer-base, including customer escalations; oversees and provides direction for the Client Services team with support from MyHealth leadership; and drives account management best practices within MyHealth. See Senior Account Relationship Manger job information.
- Account Relationship Manager: Manages assigned customer relationships within healthcare provider customer-base, including customer escalations. See Account Relationship Manager job information.
- Screening and Referral Specialist – Accountable Health Communities
- Business Analyst – Birth Through Eight Strategy for Tulsa
- Database Administrator (DBA) – The position will oversees, advise, and execute on all aspects of the MyHealth Analytics database environment. This would include anything from initial database architecture design through implementation, administration, monitoring, tuning, back-up, migration, and support.
Read more – Database Administrator (DBA) job information.
- Health Informatics Analyst – Advise and execute the vision for MyHealth analytics products and services with MyHealth leadership.
Read more – Health Informatics Analyst job information.
- Privacy & Security Analyst – The Privacy & Security Analyst will work closely with the MyHealth Privacy & Security Officer to help insure MyHealth abides by all applicable security policies and HIPAA regulations.
Read more – Privacy & Security Analyst
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume to email@example.com