Welcome to MyHealth.
MyHealth Access Network links more than 4,000 providers and their patients in a community-wide health information system that will help providers better monitor and improve care to:
- Reduce health care costs associated with redundant testing, hospital admissions,and emergency department visits
- Improve care coordination during transitions between health care settings
- Improve patients’ experience and ability to take control of their own health
- Improve quality care for the state of Oklahoma and its nearly 4 million patients
- Bring community leaders and organizations together to utilize health information in meaningful ways to improve community care