Work for MyHealth Access Network – Your role at MyHealth will help to provide the platform upon which provider leaders affect change through the use of innovative healthcare technology and the dissemination of impactful information. Our work is constantly expanding to new geographies and provider entities (e.g., Hospitals, clinics, labs, payers, social service agencies and other clinical organizations) wanting to transform the way they deliver services.
If you are passionate about making an impact and working with a diverse and innovative team, apply for a job with MyHealth today by sending your resume to: email@example.com
- Account Relationship Manager: Manages assigned customer relationships within healthcare provider customer-base, including customer escalations. See Account Relationship Manager job information.
- Screening and Referral Specialist – Accountable Health Communities
- Business Analyst: Reporting to MyHealth’s Program Manager, the Business Analyst role will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for successfully leading one or more of MyHealth’s strategic projects and work streams in support of Tulsa’s Birth Through Eight Strategy for Tulsa.
Read more – Business Analyst job information.
- Database Administrator (DBA) – The position will oversees, advise, and execute on all aspects of the MyHealth Analytics database environment. This would include anything from initial database architecture design through implementation, administration, monitoring, tuning, back-up, migration, and support.
Read more – Database Administrator (DBA) job information.
- Health Informatics Analyst – Advise and execute the vision for MyHealth analytics products and services with MyHealth leadership.
Read more – Health Informatics Analyst job information.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org